Mom's (ramadan) Sandwiches
6 slices bread
1 egg, beaten
1 boneless skinless chicken breast half, cooked
1. Cut out (using a round cookie cutter) a circle out of the bread slices.
2. Shred the chicken breast into small pieces.
3. Prepare the sandwiches: spread with mayo, layer with chicken, tomato and lettuce.
4. Press down the sandwich using your hand, this makes the next step easier.
5. Dip into the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
6. Be sure to cover the sides of the sandwich as well.
7. Fry in a little oil until golden-brown.
8. Can be baked or deep-fried as well.
Share this article