Minted Fruit Salad
- 1 pound(s) strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 bunch(es) fresh mint leaves
- 1/2cup(s) water
- 1/4cup(s) sugar
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup(s) cantaloupe chunks
- In 2-quart saucepan, combine 1 bunch fresh mint leaves, water, and sugar.
- Heat to boiling on high. Remove from heat. Cool completely; strain and discard mint. In large bowl, combine cooled syrup with strawberries, kiwis, and cantaloupe chunks.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Share this article