Mexican Chicken Soup
- 2 cup(s) All-You-Can-Eat Soup Diet Basic Recipe, (see directions)
- 3 ounce(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- .333 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn kernels
- .25 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 3 tablespoon(s) (1/2 ounce) coarsely crumbled baked tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Prepare All-You-Can_Eat Soup Diet Basic Recipe.
- To Basic Soup, stir in chicken chunks, corn, and cumin; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in crumbled tortilla chips. Sprinkle cilantro. Serve with lime wedge.
Share this article