- 24 (3 1/4- by 3-inch) wonton wrappers (about half 12-ounce package)
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter, melted
- 4 teaspoon(s) coarse sanding sugar (see Tip)
- 1.75 cup(s) nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon curd
- 6 cup(s) rapsberries
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 2 cookie sheets. Place 12 wonton wrappers in one layer on sheet of waxed paper. With pastry brush, lightly brush with some melted margarine and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sanding sugar. Turn wontons over; lightly brush with margarine and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sanding sugar. Place wontons on 1 cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining wontons, margarine, and sanding sugar.
- Bake wontons 12 to 14 minutes or until golden on both sides, rotating cookie sheets halfway through baking. With spatula, transfer to wire racks to cool. If not using baked wontons right away, store in tightly sealed container at room temperature up to 3 days.
- In medium bowl, stir yogurt and lemon curd until blended.
- To serve, arrange 8 baked wontons on 8 dessert plates (or place all 8 on large platter); spread 3 tablespoons of yogurt mixture on each. Arrange 9 raspberries per wonton on yogurt mixture. Repeat layering with wontons, yogurt mixture, and raspberries. Place remaining 8 wontons on top. Dust with confectioners' sugar to serve.
Share this article