- 2 cup(s) All-You-Can-Eat Soup Diet Basic Recipe, (see directions below)
- 4 ounce(s) ground turkey breast
- .5 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 pinch(s) caraway seeds
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- .5 cup(s) egg noodles, cooked as label directs
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced-fat sour cream
- Prepare All-You-Can-Eat Soup Diet Basic Recipe.
- In nonstick saucepan, cook turkey, paprika, caraway seeds, and salt 4 minutes or until turkey is browned and cooked through, stirring to break up turkey. Stir in Basic Soup; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors. Stir in cooked egg noodles. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in sour cream.
Share this article