Fresh Fruit with Raspberry-Lime Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup(s) raspberries
- 1 lime
- 1 1/2cup(s) reduced-fat (2%) Greek (strained) yogurt
- 1/4cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- Assorted fresh fruit for dipping, (such as strawberries, grapes, cut-up melon, banana or kiwifruit slices, and plum, peach, nectarine, pear, and/or apricot wedges)
- Place raspberries in sieve set over bowl. With back of spoon, mash and press raspberries through sieve into bowl; discard seeds. From lime, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 tablespoon juice.
- Add lime peel and juice, yogurt, and sugar to bowl with raspberry puree and stir to combine. If not serving sauce right away, cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- To serve, spoon sauce into serving bowl and place on large platter. Arrange fruit on same platter.
- Each 1/4 cup sauce: About 55 calories, 3 g protein, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g total fat (1 g saturated), 1 g fiber, 2 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium.
Share this article