Fats in Food Sources for Fat Loss
Some foods contain fats that are more beneficial than others.
Learn to make good choices by using the list below.
Sources of Good Fats
- Flax oil
- Fish (especially Omega-3 sources like cod, salmon)
- Non-processed vegetable oils
- Nuts (hazelnuts, almonds)
- Olive Oil
- Udo's Choice Oil (Omega 3 and Omega 6)
- Fish Oil
- Peanut Oil
Fat Sources to Limit
- Saturated fats (as in red meat and cheese)
- Macadamia nuts and peanut butter
- Sunflower seeds
Fat Sources to Avoid
- Foods containing trans-fats (fried, or labelled 'partially hydrogenated'
- Processed vegetable oils
The Simple Rule
If in doubt choose foods that are unprocessed or minimally processed, and that contain low saturated- and trans-fats.
Share this article