Chocolate Milk Shake ''Float''
Prep Time: 8M-10M
Serves: makes 2 servings
- 2oz ( 55g) semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk, as needed
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- shaved chocolate, for garnish
- Combine the chopped chocolate and boiling water in a blender, and process until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the chocolate ice cream and about three-quarters of the milk. Process until smooth, adding enough milk to give the milk shake the desired consistency.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Top each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle with chocolate and serve.
Share this article