* 1 pkg Chicken drumettes, or
* 1 lb Thighs or skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 2" strips
* 1 Small bottle Russian dressing
* 1 Small jar pineapple and apricot jam
* 1 pkg Dried onion soup
* 1 Large can pineapple chunks, drained
Bake chicken for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Drain off fat. Place
cooked chicken in a 9 x 13" pyres dish.
Mix Russian dressing, jam, and dried onion soup mixture together.
Use a toothpick to put a cubed pineapple chunk on each chicken
piece. Pour dressing mixture over chicken. Bake at 350 degrees
for 30 minutes.
Share this article