- 1 lemons (up to 2)
- 3.75 cup(s) blueberries
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 container(s) (17.6-ounce ) nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 package(s) (3-ounce) ladyfingers
- Mint sprig for garnish
- From lemon(s), grate 1 1/2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice.
- In medium saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups blueberries, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tablespoon water. Heat on medium 5 minutes, or until blueberries soften and juices thicken, stirring occasionally. Transfer to medium bowl and stir in 1 1/2 cups blueberries. Set aside.
- Prepare lemon syrup: In microwave-safe small bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar and remaining 3 tablespoons water. Cook in microwave on High 1 minute. Stir in 3 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon lemon peel.
- In medium bowl, stir together nonfat yogurt and remaining 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel.
- In 8" by 8" ceramic or glass baking dish, arrange half of ladyfingers. Brush with half of lemon syrup. Spoon blueberry mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Arrange remaining ladyfingers over blueberries. Brush with remaining lemon syrup. Spoon yogurt mixture on top, spreading evenly. Cover and refrigerate overnight. To serve, top tiramisu with remaining 3/4 cup blueberries and garnish with mint sprig.
Share this article