7 Common Uses of Organic Olive Oil
Besides what I’ve already mentioned above, you can find many surprising ways to use your organic olive oil.
- Cooking – Start using organic olive oil for cooking or as a replacement whenever a recipe calls for butter.
- Body Oil – Rub it on your body or face after washing. You don’t need a lot to get great skin moisturizing benefits. You might even trying shaving with it or using it to remove makeup.
- Control Hair Frizz, Dry Cuticles & Nails – Just comb a drop of organic olive oil through your hair to control flyaways and frizz. Rub it into nail cuticles and nails for a naturally polished look.
- Control a Nagging Cough or Scratchy Throat – Swallow a tablespoon to soothe a dry or irritated throat.
- Shine Stainless Pots & Pans – Organic olive oil will prevent streaking and tarnishing and naturally condition your pots and pans.
- Lip Balm – Organic olive oil is the perfect lip balm to keep chapped lips at bay. It’s also great to use on your hands as a soothing hand lotion in winter.
- Bath Oil – Add a few drops of organic olive oil to the water you’re running for your bath. The benefits to your skin will be obvious even after the first time you use it.
Share this article