What Is EPT Pregnancy Test
The ‘EPT pregnancy test’ is a test that can help you determine all by yourself if you are pregnant or not. The best part about this test is that it comes with the promise of being error proof. In fact, the name of the test is derived from the promise it stands to fulfill. ‘EPT’ stands for ‘Error Proof Test’. The EPT pregnancy test comes in two variants and both of them are manufactured by a company called ‘Pfizer’. Both of these tests are designed to help you know for sure if you are pregnant or not within the comfortable confines of your own home. With these tests, there really is no need to opt for a medical test to discover details about your pregnancy. Now that you know what an early pregnancy test is, go right ahead and read on for access to instructions on how to read an EPT pregnancy test.
- EPT Pregnancy Test
- A Cup
- A Watch
- You can start off on the journey of finding out if you are pregnant or not by first opening the EPT test package. Do this carefully, and as soon as you open it, remove the tester from the package. Don’t wait for too long to remove the tester from the package.
- Now, remove the cap and set it aside. You can then go on to grip the tester by the grip area that you should be seeing on one end of it. Hold the tester in a manner that ensures that the grip end faces you and the other end points out to a direction away from you.
- With this ready, you can go ahead and place the tip of the tester into a cup of your urine for around twenty seconds. Here, you will have to make it a point to keep the tip of the tester facing down or away from you.
You are almost done now, go ahead and place the tester on a clean counter or on a table. This is what will help you see the results when they do actually appear. Going by protocols, EPT pregnancy test results shouldn’t take much longer than two minutes to appear. Sometimes, however, it may take just a little longer than two minutes, but you can take it for granted that the results will appear and that is only if you have carried out to perfection the above mentioned directions.
- Once the results do appear, look for a ‘+’ sign in the window of the tester. A ‘+’ sign will appear in the window of the tester if the results are positive. If the results are negative, you will see a '-' sign in the window of the tester and this may only mean that the results are negative.
- Medically speaking, when you test positive for something, it means that you are playing host to whatever it is the test was carried out for. If you test negative for something, it only means that you are not playing host to whatever it is the test was carried out for.
Share this article