- 1/2 lb / 250 g mixed salad greens
- 1 tbsp / 15 ml olive oil
- 1 cup / 250 ml bean sprouts
- 1/2 tsp / 2 ml juice of one orange
- 2 tbsp / 30 ml sesame oil
- 1 tsp / 5 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp / 5 ml freshly ground pepper, to taste
Combine dressing ingredients; set aside. Divide greens among 4 individual servings plates. Top with red pepper and onion slices. In a skillet, stir fry chicken breast roast strips in olive oil until lightly browned. Whisk dressing and add to pan; heat for 30 seconds. Pour equally over salad plates and top with bean sprouts.