Vanilla Cinnamon Buttered Coffee
1. 20 ounces fresh brewed hot coffee, your favorite
2. 1 smaller vanilla bean, fresh and soft
3. 2 cinnamon sticks
4. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (if not using the butter mix)
5. 1 teaspoon butter (if not using the butter mix)
6. Splenda sugar substitute or sugar
7. cream (optional)
Prep Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 8 mins
- Cut the vanilla bean in half, place the two halves into the brewing basket along with the 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Brew the coffee as usual.
- When it's done remove the vanilla beans and cinnamon sitcks and gently rinse the grounds off of them.
- Place a vanilla bean half and a cinnamon stick in each cup.
- Add a half teaspoon of butter to each cup.
- Fill with the hot coffee and stir gently.
- Add sweetening and cream as and if you wish.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and vanilla bean halves to the cups, add plain brewed coffee and top with a small dollop of the premade butter mix.
- Add sweetener and cream as you like.
Share this article