Two-Layer Chocolate Cream Pie
- 1 ready-made pie crust in chocolate flavor
- 1 package of whipped cream
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 serving of chocolate pudding
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- Hersheyâ€™s Kisses or other chocolate candy as garnishing (optional)
In one bowl, beat softened cream cheese with wire whisk to break it apart. Add 1/3 cup of sugar and continue to mix. Then add 1-1/2 cups of whipped cream and continue mixing until everything is well blended. Spoon this mixture into bottom of pie crust, and smooth out on top by using bottom of spoon.
In a separate bowl, mix together 1 serving chocolate pudding and 1 cup whipped cream using wire whisk. Make sure itâ€™s well blended. Spoon this mixture into pie crust on top of the cream cheese mixture. Smooth out by using bottom of spoon. Optionally, top off pie with Hersheyâ€™s Kisses or chocolate shavings.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
Share this article