The Benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe vera's incredible effects upon the skin were "re-discovered" in the 70's and it became wildly popular. It's now used worldwide in just about every skin and hair care product imaginable. You see, aloe vera gel is an excellent skin moisturizer. It supplies oxygen to the skin cells which in turn increases the strength and synthesis of skin tissue. It rejuvenates the skin, hydrates it, and makes it flexible.
Aloe vera is a potent natural medicine - and there is more and more evidence to show its effectiveness in the treatment of some of the most serious diseases.² ³
- Digestive Ailments
What Other Things Can Aloe Vera Do?
Following is a list of only some of the uses of aloe vera. The research is ongoing and there may be more to come. But right now the healing powers of the phenomenal aloe vera plant is undeniable.
- Aloe vera is an antioxidant and cancer fighter, especially colon cancer
- Reduces and stops inflammation, both internally and externally
- Oxygenates blood and energizes cells, hydrates skin and repairs skin tissue
- Aloe vera heals internal digestive problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, acid reflux - cleanses the intestinal tract
- Reduces risk factor for strokes and heart attacks by making "sticky" blood "unsticky," and boosts the oxidation of your blood, plus circulation
- Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits
- Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance
- Stabilizes blood pressure and reduces triglycerides
There is undeniable evidence now from scientists and herbalists about the benefits of aloe vera³. They tell us only what our ancestors have known for centuries and passed on to succeeding generations. With today's technological advances, we know more about the dangers as well, and how to use aloe vera safely and effectively.
How To Choose the Best Aloe Vera Products
- Research different Aloe Vera products. Due to the increasing popularity of aloe vera, demand has unfortunately brought a lot of poor quality products to the market. The typical aloe vera liquids available in retail today are extremely weak, and most are damaged by heat and chemicals during processing. They're formulated with less of this low grade aloe vera, which which doubles the negative impact. This is my personal favorite Organic Aloe Vera Juice.
- Read your labels carefully. Unfortunately the huge disparity in quality, efficacy, purity, and potency between all the different product brands of aloe vera is not always obvious. Read your labels and do your research. Make sure your products have a high Aloe Vera content.
- Purchase organic aloe vera plants. Be sure you get plants that were organically grown, not genetically modified or treated with toxic chemical pesticides.
- Grow your own. That way you can be sure of the organic cultivation, and they are attractive, too.
Share this article