Super moist chocolate cake
2 cups Plain Flour
2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 cup Cocoa Powder
2 cups Caster Sugar
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Milk
1 cup Vegetable Oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup Hot Coffee (made from 1 tsp coffee)
1. Preheat oven to 170°c.
2. Line the base and sides of a 22cm diameter springfoam tin with baking paper.
3. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
4. Pour all the wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until combined.
5. Then gradually add the dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
6. Pour into the cake tin and bake for 50-60 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Note: Cake must be completely cooked before serving. Best eaten after a couple of hours.
Share this article