Peaches with Meringue and Raspberry Sauce
Prep Time: 15M
Serves: Serves 4
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 meringue shells
- 4 ripe peaches, pitted and coarsely chopped or sliced
- finely grated zest of 1 lime
- whipped cream for serving (optional)
- Put the raspberries in a bowl, then purée with a stick blender. Pass the purée through a nylon sieve to remove the seeds.
- Break up the meringues with your hands, then scatter the pieces in one large shallow serving dish, or four individual ones. Top with the peaches, then spoon the raspberry purée over the top, and garnish with lime zest. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Share this article