Allah wants to send ever lasting blessings upon His creation, but adl demands only those who prove to be deserving of such blessings will receive them. One who does not deserve cannot receive such blessings because it goes against adl. When one becomes deserving of the blessings of Allah, only then will he fulfill his purpose of creation.
That is the love and marifat (recognition) of Ahlul Bayt (as). It is compulsory to consistently inform the whole of humanity what is their purpose of creation. In this way, they will not have any excuse. Allah Himself cannot come to the creation. Therefore He created representatives. As His representatives, They convey His message to His creation. This process is called nabuwiat (prophet hood), and the representatives are called prophets. We are the nation of Hz Muhammad Mustafa (saw) bin Abdullah (as) bin Hz Abdul Muttalib (as).
Description of Nabuwiat (prophet hood)
Naba is an Arabic word meaning "news . The word "nabi is derived from naba.
A prophet is one who receives messages from Allah and then conveys those messages to the creation. Unless you understand naba, you cannot understand nabuwiat.
What is naba?
The explanation of this word can be found in Quran, Sura Naba ayah 1-3: Of what do they ask one another? About the great news, about which they differ?"
1. In Usool e Kafi, Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said, "That great news is wilayat of Ameerul Momineen (as)."
2. Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) said, " This ayah was revealed for Ameerul Momineen (as). Ameerul Momineen (as) use to say,"No ayah of Allah is greater than Me. No news is greater than Me."
In or der to explain this in clearer terms, we will mention a few hadiths . From these hadiths, you will be able to see the purpose of establishing the process of prophet hood was only for the introduction of Ahlul Bayt (as).
1. Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said, "Every prophet introduced Our marifat (recognition) and proved Our greatness over others."
2. Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said, "Our wilayat is the wilayat of Allah. Allah sent every prophet with the condition of Our wilayat."
3. Ameerul Momineen (as) said, "I am the one whom all the nations were ordered to obey."
4. Imam Musa Kazim (as) said, " Allah has written in all the books of prophets regarding the wilayat e Ali (as)."
Our greatest proof is Sura Maida ayah 67. This ayah was revealed in Ghadir Khum. RasoolAllah (saw) fulfilled the orders of Allah by announcing the wilayat of Moula Ali (as) in the gathering of 124.000 companions. RasoolAllah (saw) raised the hands of Moula Ali (as) and said, " Mun kunto Moula o fahaza Aliyun Moula ". Whomsoever I am Moula (master) to Ali (as) is also Moula (master) to.
Quran says,"O Messenger! Deliver what has been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you do it not, then you have not delivered any of His message".
You should remember the prophet hood of all prophets is dependent upon the prophet hood of our Prophet (saw). Our Prophet (saw) s prophet hood is dependent upon the wilayat of Moula Ali (as). Even though RasoolAllah (saw) had conveyed the whole religion to the people, if He had not announced the wilayat of Moula Ali (as), His prophet hood was in danger.
This ayah alone is enough proof that the only purpose of prophet hood was to introduce the wilayat of Moula Ali (as).
Adopted from the book: "Kashaful Salat" by: "Seyyed Baqir Nisar Zaidi"
Share this article