- 4 to 7 ice cubes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain fat-free yogurt
- 3/4 cup mango slices in extra light syrup,* drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute (optional)
- Mango slices for garnish (optional)
2. Pour into a tall glass and garnish with mango slices, if desired.
3. Serve immediately.
Makes 1 serving. Prep time: 5 minutes.
*Mango slices can be found in jars in your grocery store's produce section.
Nutritional Facts per serving: Calories 180; Total Fat 0 g; Saturated Fat 0 g; Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 140 mg; Calcium 30% Daily Value; Protein 11 g (10 grams from dairy); Carbohydrates 40 g; Dietary Fiber 2 g