2062.The following are Makrooh transactions:
- To sell the land, except when one wishes to purchase another land with its proceeds.
- To be a butcher.
- To make shroud selling one's vocation.
- To enter into transaction with people of low character.
- To transact a deal between the Fajr prayers and sunrise.
- To make it one's vocation to buy or sell wheat and barley, or other similar commodities.
- To interfere in a deal being carried out by a Muslim, and make one's own offer.
Share this article