240 grams butter, melted
1/2 cup castor sugar
2 cup plain flour
2 tablespoon cake flour mix
2 teaspoon custard flour mix
1 teaspoon vanila extract
400 grams almond
2 egg yolks
Ingredients for chocolate coating:
700 grams cooking chocolate (dark and milk mix together)
Some chopped peanut pieces
1. Using an electric mixer, beat the sugar and butter.
2. Add in the egg yolks and vanilla extract then keep beating until fluffy.
3. Sift the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and mix with your hands to form a soft dough.
4. Grab about an inch of dough, put 1 almond inside and cover it. Roll it into an elliptical shape.
5. Bake for about 20 minutes in 150 degrees oven.
6. Once baked, put cookies aside to cool. Once cooled, dip them into warm melted chocolate.
7. Sprinkle on top of it with some peanut bits.
Share this article