KFC Zinger Burger Recipe
• Chicken fillet 4 to 5
• Iceberg Lettuce 4 to 5 leaves
• Eggs 4
• Plain flour 1/2 cup
• Cornflour 1/2 cup
• Mustard powder 1 tsp
• Baking powder 1 tsp
• Chees slIces 4 to 5
• Hot sauce as required
• Mayonnaise as required
• Hot Milk 1 cup
• Flour 1 tbsp
• Chicken cube 1
• Sugar 1 tsp
• White pepper 1 tsp
• Salt to taste
• Buns 4 to 6
• Oil as required
How To Cook KFC Zinger Burger :
1. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and set aside. Crumble chicken cube in flour.
2. Take another bowl, add the dry ingredients, including chicken cube flour and mix them well. Rub the dry spices well into the pieces of chicken and dip them in the whisked eggs. Repeat this process three to four times.
3. Fry chicken till golden brown.
4. Take round bun and cut in the middle, grease the pan lightly and toast both sides. Put hot milk and then mayonnaise on the buns.
5. Place the chicken pieces on the buns and put hot sauce over them.
6. Lastly, put iceberg lettuce and cheese slices and close the bun. Your chicken burgers are ready.
Share this article
- Prev: The Role which the ideology played in building man on the Moral Level
- Next: Chicken and Vegetables Sambousek