- :Al-Balagh Foundation
The following is a concise set of religious regulations concerning Hajj. It is recommended to refer to the more detailed books of jurisprudence, or to a religious authority in order to gain a thorough understanding of the religious rules which the Muslim pilgrim is duty-bound to seek.
The following diagram makes clear the direction of circumambulating the Ka'ba:
1. Hijr Ishmael ( semi-circular wall of Ishmael,).
2. The circumambulation must be performed around the outside of the wall.
3. Indicates the nearly 30 meters from the Ka'ba to the limited area of circumambulation.
4. Direction of tile pilgrim in circling the Ka'ba.
5. The Station of Ibrahim.
6. The Black Stone, marking the starting point for circumambulation.
7. The door of Ka'ba.
Adapted from the book: "The Hajj As Worship and Education" by: "Al-Balagh Foundation"
Share this article