Green Soya Porridge
Category : Dessert
Difficulty : Easy
Cooking time : 60 minutes - more
- 250 gram green soy beans
- 750 ml water
- 300 ml coconut milk ( you can substitute it with fresh milk )
- 100 gram white sugar
- 50 gram brown sugar (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 pandan leaf, cut smaller (optional)
- 200 ml thick coconut milk
- 2 cm ginger, crushed
- a pinch of salt
1. Clean the green soy beans. Then cook it with water until it’s really tender (like porridge). It is necessary to add more water if it's not soft yet. And stirring it well while cooking.
2. When the green soya is already tender, add coconut milk, vanilla sugar then pandan leaf. By the time the coconut milk is half left, add the sugars (white and brown) and salt. Keep stirring it so it won't burn.
3. Cook until it's thick like porridge.
4. Make the coconut sauce by boiling all the ingredients.
5. Serve the green soya porridge with the coconut sauce on top.
Share this article