Favorite Green Juice Recipes
by: Sara Ding
Green juice recipes not necessarily just mean totally green. If you're not diabetic nor have any blood disorders, you may like to add some fruits to make your green juices more palatable.
A frequently asked question is whether fruit and vegetable juices can be mixed. The quick answer is "yes". Most fellow juicers like to mix both fruits and vegetables and love the combinations, no problem.
But, some people may experience bloating when mixing. This is not because of the juices but your individual body which is experiencing some "healing reactions" as your body is not accustomed to drinking fresh juices, thus there may be some "chaos" in the intestinal tract when you suddenly feed it with superior foods. Other reactions may also happen.
Favorite Green Juice Recipes
- 1 head romaine lettuce, handful of dark leafies (5-6 leaves) of spinach, kale, collards, celery, or dandelion greens, 1 whole lemon with peel, and 2 Fuji apples cored.
- Sweet potato, pineapple, kale and ginger.
- 2 Granny Smith apples, 6-7 stalks kale, 3-4 handfuls spinach, 1/2 lemon, thumb-sized piece of ginger, 5 stalks celery, 2 carrots.
- Celery, spinach, pineapple, parsley, grapefruit ... so not all green but its goooood!
- Cucumber, collards, kale, spinach and half a Granny Smith!! :)
- Kale, spinach, carrots, celery, ginger, everyday!
- Cucumber, apple, carrots, celery.
- Kale and apple
- Exciting!! I'm getting my first juicer tonight :)
- Put on sunglasses before juicing!
- Wheatgrass and pineapple ... umm ... good!
- Add your pulp to a dish, it's amazing! I add zucchini and carrot pulp to a turkey meatloaf. It was so amazing and moist!
- 3 mangoes and 3 cups spinach ... delish!!
- Spinach, apples, cucumber, carrot, celery.
- This is all too much - it's just so good, it's wonderful!!
- Carrots, beets, celery, fennel, apples.
- Kale, spinach, green apples, pineapple, lemon, ginger and celery.
- Kale, cucumber, celery, granny smith apples, lemon and ginger root.
- Kale, spinach, swiss chard, cucumber, celery, carrots, apples, ginger and lemon.
- Ginormous bag of spinach and 2 apples!
- Green apples, cucumber, romaine lettuce, celery, ginger.
- Celery, broccoli, dandelion.
- Parsley, ginger, apple and cucumber.
- Green apples, spinach, celery, carrots, and a handful of black grapes.
- Like, like like! Thanks for sharing. I am new to juicing (almost 3 weeks) and I am needing variety. Carrots and apples are the best. Yum ...
- Celery, cucumber, kale, lemon, apple, lots of ginger and cayenne, basil and lime - optional :)
- Ugh! Thanks everyone. Now I'm hungry. Grrr :)
- Kale, carrots, celery, zucchini, apple, red grapes and lemon!
- Parsley, green pepper, romaine lettuce, swiss chard, green apple and lime!
- Organic everything: Spinach, celery, Italian parsley, ginger, red Delicious apple, either Chia seeds or coconut oil ... mmmm!
- Parsley, cilantro, lettuce, celery, gala apple.
Share this article