Easy Banoffee Pie
Prep Time: 15M
Serves: Serves 8
- 8in (20cm) baked pie or tart shell
- 1 cup ready-made thick caramel sauce or dulce de leche
- 2-3 ripe bananas
- 11/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- scant 1oz (25g) semisweet chocolate
- Place the pie shell on a serving plate. Spoon in the caramel sauce and spread evenly over the bottom. Slice the bananas and scatter over the top.
- Put the cream in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, then spoon over the bananas. Grate the chocolate, sprinkle evenly over the top, and serve.
Share this article