- 1/2 Butternut Pumpkin (peeled and cubed)
- 1-2 Potatoes (peeled and cubed)
- 1 Onion- chopped
- Garlic- chopped
- 1 can of corn (creamed/whole-whatever you've got)
- Approx 1 litre Chicken Stock (boil some water and add stock cubes or powder)
- Olive Oil
- mixed herbs (i use some curry)
fry the onion, garlic, pumpkin, corn (if ur using whole corn kernals add them now) and potatoes for a couple of minutes in the oil. Add the salt/pepper and ur choice of herbs.
pour the stock over the vegies, bring to the boil then simmer for about 20 minutes. once the vegies are soft, add the creamed corn (if you're using this) puree them using a hand blender or food processor. puree for a couple minutes until there are no chunks.
put the soup back into the pot and add the cream (as much as you like)