Cooking Vegetables for Color
Most of us are looking for new ways of cooking vegetables. We want our kids to eat them, are planning a special dinner or are just looking for variety in our own meal planning. Try cooking with colorful vegetables to enhance the look and appeal of your meals. The more color a vegetable has the higher they are in many vitamins and nutrients. Try a new veggie this week.
Vegetables for colorful cooking:
- Beans - try the purple variety
- Cauliflower - try the purple variety.
- Eggplant - black or white varieties are available
- Peppers - rainbow of colors here
- Potato - red, purple, white
- Sweet potato
- Swiss chard - bright lights is a very colorful variety
Share this article