Conditions when one should break their prayer
- :Seyyed Baqir Nisar Zaidi
There are certain circumstances where it becomes a necessity for you to break your prayer. The prayer can then be read later as qadha (make up) prayer.
1. If you see a snake, scorpion, or any other dangerous animal
2. If someone is stealing your belongings or if your belongings are in a place where you have the fear they may be stolen
3. If one is sleepy
4. If you need to use the bathroom, then you should immediately break your prayer because if you wil l continue, your prayer will be invalid.
5. If an animal attacks you or if your own animal runs away or if it is place where you can be trapped by your enemies. In these circumstances one should break his prayer.
6. If one sees a child going towards the fire or sees an animal entering into his house, then he must save the child or remove the animal from the house.
Adopted from the book: "Kashaful Salat" by: "Seyyed Baqir Nisar Zaidi"
Share this article