Amy's Potato Soup Recipe
- 1 package frozen hashbrowns
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pkg. Seasoning Blend (mixed bell peppers, onions, and celery)
- Garlic to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (Hormel is what I had on hand)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cancream of whatever strikes your fancy soup
- Cook hashbrowns and seasoning blend in chicken broth.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer 15 minutes.
- You could add a little shredded cheddar cheese and sliced green onions to the top of this if you like.
Share this article