For the filling
- 100g full fat ricotta
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 125g cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Lemon zest (grated from 1 lemon)
- 1/2 cup Whipped cream
- Mixed berried (simmer a bit over low heat)
- For the base, mix biscuits and butter and combine well.
- Line 2 x six muffin tray with muffin cups (It makes 12 cheesetarts) and press the biscuit mixture into the base. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- In the meantime mix ricotta, thickened cream and cream cheese with an electric mixer. Gradually pour in the eggs one by one, caster sugar, vanilla extract and lemon zest. Beat until mixture becomes a bit thick.
- Take out both the muffin trays and pour the cheese filling on top of the biscuit base. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool, then refrigerate overnight until set.
- Once set, using a teaspoon, spoon a wholeful of whipped cream onto the tart gently making a hole in the middle. Put the mixed berry mixture in the middle.