- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until softened; gradually add sugar. Blend in sour cream and vanilla until well mixed. Gently fold in non-dairy whipped topping, blending well. Spoon into prepared graham cracker crust and chill. Garnish with sliced strawberries.
Makes 8 servings.