- Published on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 15:23
- Written by allrecipes.asia
8-10 dried anchovy (big size for soup stock)
1 cup Kimchi (fermented, cut in to bite size)
200g (1/2 pound) bean sprouts
6 cups (1.5l) water
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
1 teaspoon Korean red pepper powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Dashida (Korean soup stock)
4 green onions (cut at slant 2 inches long)
Preparation method :
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Soak the dried anchovy in cold water for 20 minutes. Then boil the anchovy for 20 minutes on medium heat and remove from the water. Wash the bean sprouts 3-4 times in cold water and take the bad or brown heads off the bean sprouts. Put the washed bean sprouts and fermented Kimchi into the anchovy broth.
2. Add the crushed garlic, red pepper powder and salt and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Lastly, add the cut green onions and Dashida. Boil for another 15 minutes and serve.