- Published on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 15:23
- Written by allrecipes.asia
900g minced beef
1 cup (80g) grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
2 litres chicken stock
2 cups (160g) grated Parmesan cheese
450g acini di pepe pasta
Preparation method :
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup cheese, Italian seasoning, egg and minced beef. Mix together well and form into small meatballs, no larger than 2.5cm in diameter; set aside.
2. In a large pot over medium high heat, combine the chicken broth and 2 cups cheese. Bring this to a boil and reduce heat to medium. Slowly add the meatballs, stirring gently so that they do not clump together into one uber-meatball. Cook for about 30 minutes, until beef is no longer pink and broth is slightly thickened.
3. Add the pasta, again stirring gently so that they do not clump, and cook for about 30 more minutes, until pasta is tender and flavours are well blended. Season to taste and serve immediately.