- Published on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 15:23
- Written by allrecipes.asia
375g boneless, skinless chicken meat
3 tablespoons (45ml) vegetable oil
3 cups (800ml) canned coconut milk
2 cups (500ml) water
2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger (or galangal)
4 tablespoons (60ml) fish sauce
4 tablespoons (60ml) fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon chilli pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/2 bunch spring onions, thinly sliced
handful chopped fresh coriander
Preparation method :
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Cut chicken into thin strips and stir fry in hot oil for to 2 to 3 minutes until the chicken turns white.
2. In a saucepan, bring coconut milk and water to the boil. Reduce heat and add chicken, ginger, fish sauce, lime juice, chilli pepper and turmeric. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
3. Sprinkle with spring onions and coriander. Serve steaming hot.