- Published on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 14:47
- Written by allrecipes.asia
12 shallots, thinly sliced
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
185g egg noodles
2.5L chicken stock
500g chicken breast fillets - cooked and chopped
3 spring onions, chopped
Soy sauce or salt, to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. In a small frying pan over medium heat, cook shallots in oil until brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
2. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and divide evenly between six bowls.
3. In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring chicken stock to a simmer. Cook until heated through, adding beansprouts at the last minute. Cook beansprouts 30 seconds, and then add the chicken.
4. Once the soup is heated through, ladle over the noodles. Sprinkle the fried shallots and spring onion and season with soy sauce or salt. Serve immediately.