- Published on Thursday, 11 July 2013 20:40
- Written by karachifoods.com
½ tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp. Vinegar (Sirka)
3 tbsp. Olive Oil (Zaitoon Ka Tail)
1 small Avocado
2 ½ cups or 2 whole breasts of Chicken (cooked & dIced)
½ cup Vine-Ripened Tomato (chopped)
½ cup or 2 ounces Crumbled Cheese
2 cups Romaine Lettuce (shredded)
4 (7-inch) Pita Loaves (halved crosswise)
1 large Egg (hard-bOiled) (forced through a coarse sieve)
How To Cook Cobb Salad Pitas :
1) In a bowl whisk together mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste and add oil in a stream, whisking until
2) Peel, pit, and finely chop avocado and add to dressing. Add chicken, tomato, bacon, and cheese and toss lightly.
3) Divide romaine among pita halves. Divide chicken mixture among pita halves and sprinkle with egg.