- Published on Sunday, 03 February 2013 14:18
- Written by simplyrecipes.com
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped tarragon
- 3 Tbsp chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.