- Published on Sunday, 03 February 2013 13:55
- Written by simplyrecipes.com
- 16-ounces frozen petite peas (do not thaw)
- 6 ounces smokehouse almonds, rinsed to take off the excess salt, chopped (preferably by hand)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 8 ounces chopped water chestnuts
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp yellow curry powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 Combine the frozen peas, green onions, almonds, and water chestnuts. Mix together the mayonnaise and curry powder in a separate bowl.
2 Gently fold the mayonnaise mixture into peas. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.