- Published on Sunday, 29 September 2013 20:42
- Written by food.com
125 g flour
200 g sugar
4 -5 tablespoons cooking oil
2 -3 tablespoons rose water
1. Mix cooking oil with a glass of water and 1-2 spoons of sugar, and bring to a boil.
2. Pour in flour and mix well.
3. When water boils off and the mix thickens, remove from heat. Allow the mix to cool down, then add eggs and mix well until smooth.
4. Heat oil in a pan until hot. Pour the mix through a funnel into the pan, creating flattened balls about 3 cm in diameter.
5. Fry on both sides.
6. Mix well sugar, rose-water, and a glass of water.
7. Heat until water comes to a boil, and the syrup thickens.
8. Remove from heat.
9. Soak baamieh in the syrup for about 5 minutes, then serve.