- Published on Sunday, 29 September 2013 20:41
- Written by food.com
1 3/4 cups cold milk
1 (106 g) package instant vanilla pudding
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
3 cups thawed Cool Whip
45 graham wafers (enough to fix a 9x13 pan)
6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
3 tablespoons butter
1. Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mix and beat with wire whisk 2 min or until well blended. Add peanut butter and mix well. Gently stir in whipped topping.
2. Layer 1/3 of grahams and half of the pudding mixture in a 9x13 pan, breaking grahams if necessary to fit. Repeat layers topping with graham crackers.
3. Microwave chocolate and butter on med heat for 1.5 min, stirring after 1 minute Stir until completely melted and then spread over grahams.
4. Refrigerate at least 8 hours. Store in fridge.