- Published on Saturday, 28 September 2013 21:59
- Written by food.com
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
2 large egg whites
1 1/4 cups chunky peanut butter
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
5 (2 1/8 ounce) butterfinger candy bars, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
3. Add egg whites; beat well.
4. Blend in peanut butter and vanilla.
5. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
6. Stir in candy bars.
7. Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on a baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, or until cookies just start to turn brown.
9. Do not over bake!
10. Let sit on cookie sheet for a few minutes, before transfering to a wire rack.
11. Cool completely.