Strength and Power Travel Circuit
This total body workout has everything you need for a complete workout, whether you're on the road or just short on time. The workout alternates a dynamic strength move along with a high-intensity power move so you work your entire body and get your heart rate up to burn more calories.
- Beginners: This is an intermediate/advanced workout. Modify the exercises, or start with this Beginner/Intermediate Circuit.
- Intermediate/Advanced: Perform each exercise one after the other, resting when you need to.
- Warm up with a few minutes of light cardio or light versions of each exercise.
- Complete 1 circuit for a short workout, or go through the series 2 to 3 more times for a more challenging workout.
- If you don't have weights, use whatever's handy (water bottles, soup cans, etc.) or use no weights and add reps if you need more intensity
- For low-impact substitutes, find ideas at Low Impact Circuit Workout.
- Monitor your intensity, and make sure you stay between about level 4 to 8. Modify the workout as needed, and avoid any exercises that cause pain or that are confusing.
- See your doctor if you have any medical conditions, illnesses or injuries.
Share this article