- Published on Monday, 08 April 2013 13:03
- Written by radioislam.org
6 tomatoes, cut into wedges
½ red onion, sliced into rings
1 cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
1 green pepper, sliced thin
8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
32 kalamata olives
6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 clove garlic, minced
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, and extra for garnish
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano in a small bowl.
2. Place all the salad ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Pour the olive oil dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine just before serving.