- Published on Sunday, 03 February 2013 14:18
- Written by simplyrecipes.com
- 3-4 fresh large tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil (the best quality)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Place a layer of sliced tomatoes on a large serving platter. Arrange the slivers of red onions and the chunks of avocado over the tomatoes. Sprinkle with parsley, garlic, and oregano. Drizzle vinegar and olive oil over the platter. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve immediately. Do not refrigerate.