- Published on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 20:23
- Written by tebyan.net
The atomic fire and nuclear phenomenon both are crushers. The Quran has used the word Hotama. Hotama is a qualitative noun formed from the root-verb Hatama which means to " break any thing to pieces". Hotama thus means "a crusher". The sound of the word Hotama recalls to our mind the word Atoma. Mark the phonetic resemblance between the two, though one is the pure Arabic and the other is an adoption from the Greek word Atomos which means uncutable. The word Atom thus has assumed the meaning opposed to the word Hotama which means " to break something to pieces".
Yet both basically are concerned with the same action, that of breaking. The scientist does not need to be reminded that the word atom is a misnomer, for atom has been cut and deserves no more to be called as atom. The scientist had after breaking the atom assembled and discussed the inconsistency, yet after some discussion they left the word atom as it were. This particular point that of the retention of the word atom may or may not be of any particular scientific interest to our theme, yet this phonetic resemblance of the two words, Hatam and atom adds some interest in a way. It may serve as the formula of open sesame to the gate of that great atomic mystery that lay concealed in the words of the prophecy. We will not show that the atomic energy from its beginning that is its generation to the last reactions of its radiation is a series of crushing (breakings):-
(1) The atomic energy is the binding energy of the atom: The binding of the atom which keeps the nucleons of the atomic nucleus packed close together is broken and energy is released. Thus the binding of the atomic nucleus is crushed and the energy is released. No match stick, no sparkling system, no fuel is required to produce atomic fire. This is the distinguishing feature of atomic fire to distinguish it from any other type of fire. No other type of fire is ignited in this manner.
(2) Atomic fire is an absolute crusher. It has to be observed that the crushing is done by the consumption of chemical fire too, but with the difference that whereas in the case of chemical fire the nuclei of the atoms remain untouched and intact so that there is the possibility of the reproduction of the substance so consumed by some synthetical method, there, in the case of the atomic disintegration the nuclei of the atoms are so disintegrated as there is no possibility hitherto of the nuclear rearrangement, for, the basic nuclear structure of atoms is crushed. Again we see that the atomic radiation attacks the nucleus of the cell, and there breaks the chromosomes. A work which could not be performed by the chemical fire. Thus because the atomic fire destroys the nuclear structure of atom which is called the basic building block of the universe, and it also destroys the nucleus of the cell which is called the basic unit of life, the atomic phenomenon could be termed as absolute fire.
(3) All the three manifestations of the atomic bomb explosion, namely, initial heat-radiation, blast, and nuclear radiations are the crusher. The initial heat-radiation crushes the hearts of its victims at the time of explosion though it has not the time enough to burn them, and so it kills them through shock. The blast as the name implies is the blast and it crushes the strongest buildings to dust. The raditions do so as is their wont. They crush the atomic nuclei of the inanimate matter, thus producing changes in the order of the atomic nuclei to cause transmutations. In the living bodies, they crush the nucleons out of the atomic nuclei and in the cell nuclei they crush the chromosomes.
(4) The atomic raditions as the crusher:-
Radiations knock out electrons from the atoms, and they eject nucleons from the atomic nuclei and they cause transmutations of atoms by crushing and changing the order of the atomic nuclei, as has been mentioned above.
(5) The atomists mark the crushing trait of atomic energy. Mark the terms like bombarding, crushing, smashing, hitting, breaking etc. in the explanation of the actions in the atomic process. When Germans named the continuous spectrum of rays as "Bremsstrahlung" which literally means " breaking radiation", the term was regarded by the atomists as highly descriptive. The rushing attitude of Alpha Particles while bombarding the gold foil astonished Rutherford so much that he recorded it as the most incredible event that ever happened to him in his life:- " It was almost as incredible as if you fired a 15 inch shell at a piece of tissue paper and it came back and hit you". Wrote Rutherford in his diary.
(6) Radiological terms indicative of the crushing trait of radiations:-
The standard books of radio-biology may be found replete with phrases, similes and sentences like the following to indicate the crushing trait of the radiation: "the target concept, direct action, indirect action, snapping the cable with a bullet, breaking the chromosomes, radiations hit the cell like a sledge hammer and crush them etc.".
Adapted from: "Prophecy Of The Atomic Hell" by: "Tebyan"