- Published on Friday, 03 August 2012 10:40
- Written by recipedose.com
Preparation time : 30 min. | Serves 6-8 persons
This recipe of baked potatoes is mainly prepared with garlic and herbs. If you want strong garlic flavor then you can add roasted garlic or green chopped garlic which also gives good taste. These garlic potatoes are usually served with spicy sweet and sour sauce of any kind.
1 kg red potatoes (cut into large pieces)
¼ cup margarine (melted)
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread aluminum foil on a baking dish.
3. Marinate potatoes with the ingredients mentioned above.
4. Place potatoes on the aluminum foil and then cover tightly with another aluminum sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 min in preheated oven.
6. After that remove the foil from top, turn on the upper burner of oven only and bake for 10 min more to give golden brown color.