Humanitarian rights in the time of appearance of the Mahdi (Pbuh) or world promised Saviour - Religious Leaders
- Humanitarian rights in the time of appearance of the Mahdi (Pbuh) or world promised Saviour
- Jesus Of Nazareth
- Muhammad (PBUH)
- Internally Displaced People
- III.- Poverty and Globalization
- IV.-International Responsability
- Religious Leaders
- V.- Guiding Principles from the Book of Ben Sira
- VI.-Final Comments
- Horizentalization of Vertical eschatology as recipe for planetary survival
- A Study of the Socio-Cultural Conditions Leading to the Realization of the Appearance of the Mahdi (AS)
- Preparation for the coming of the 12th Imam (AS) in light of the conditions that will prevail before his (AS) appearance
- Government which paves the way for the Reappearance of Imam Mahdi (AF)
- Belief in One God and human freedom
- Features of the government
- Scope of the role of the state
- Physical and social Infrastructure
- Stability of real value of monetary assets
- Non governmental organisations
- Social and economic justice
- All Pages
Argue only in the best way with the People of the Book, except with those of them who act unjustly. Say, "We believe in what was revealed to us and in what was revealed to you: our God and your God are one (and the same); we are devoted to Him." 31
Syria´s Grand Mufti Ahmad Badr Al-Din Hassoun opening his address to Members of the European Parliament, on Tuesday 15th of January 2008, saying: "Religion gives civilization its moral values but culture is something that we built", he stressed adding that religion "is the work of God" whereas civilization is created by mankind.
"We do not believe, in our region, in the multiplicity of religions. Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohamed (Pbuh) came with one single religion". Therefore, "there is no holy war, because a war can never be holy; it is peace that is holy".
Then they came up and laid hands upon Jesus and seized him. And Behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck the slave of the high priest, and cut off this ear. Then Jesus said to him, "Put your sword back into its place; for all who take the sword will perish buy the sword." 32
Interreligious dialogue recognizes the plurality of the world´s religious systems as a valuable resource for discovering and working together toward a common goals.
Dialogue begins with the willingness to question and to be questioned. Dialogue requires an effort to comprehend the inherent value of difference in this complex global society. Dialogue is the only instrument to achieve a real peaceful world based on mutual respect and understanding.
"All states shall take effective measures to prevent and eliminate discrimination on the grounds of religion or belief ….(…..) All states shall make all efforts to enact or rescind legislation where necessary to prohibit any such discrimination." 33
We live in a society that we call developed, a society that produces great masses of scorned, exploited, hungry human beings; a society whose supreme value is money. A society that has achieved an unparalleled technological development during the last few decades and that possesses the sufficient economic, cultural and spiritual capacity to achieve a more just and supportive universal social order for all, without excluding anybody.
"No one of you is a believer until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself." 34
The pillars of society are those people who provide its spiritual and moral vision to the society . They are righteous people with courage who realize the truth within themselves and are willing to take responsibility for their community.
We are all conscious today that our world has become a virtual communicational unity, that its nations and regions are increasingly economically interdependent, and that war is insanely destructive. The survival of the human family requires urgently the articulation of ethical principles. "Treat people in such a way and live amongst them in such a manner that if you die the will weep over you; alive they crave for your company." 35