Soup RecipesBeef Noodle Soup
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 cans (10-1/2 ounces each) condensed chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups cooked vermicelli or very fine egg noodles
Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes, or until onion is tender. Stir in flour.
Add chicken broth and water. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low.
Simmer about 5 minutes.
Stir in noodles. Simmer until soup is heated through.
Makes 10 to 12 servings